Students who wish to register in an adult education program must be 16 years of age or older and have legally left elementary or secondary school. However, high school students, who wish to register in adult education courses in addition to their regular high school schedule, may enroll only with written permission and a “Credit Verification Form” from the high school principal.
All students must complete a data input registration form (M-DCPS Form 3999E.PDF Rev. 03/12).
- Students must present some form of picture identification (ID) in order to be registered.
- Proof of Florida residency is no longer required for Adult General Education students.
- All students registering for Adult General Education courses pay a flat rate of $30 per trimester, plus a $5 ID fee each trimester.
- However, students registering for career/technical education (CTE) programs must prove Florida residency to qualify for in-state tuition rates. All CTE students pay a $5 ID fee each trimester.
- High School students pay $7.00 each trimester and a $5.00 ID fee for the summer session only.
- All potential students, with the exception of students who attend the regular high school program, are required to be tested as part of the registration process and will receive a test appointment.